Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween time!

Goal:


And what I came up with in a hectic week and a half...



This dress used to be a tablecloth. The sash is floral ribbon, cape is red floral wire, a single corset bone across the neckline, and mirror organza from ebay.
The cape just wouldn't stay up on its own, so the final product has it tied to the clip in my hair.


Yeah, bit patchy on the arms there... 100 applications, my ass... Ben Nye, you dirty liar.

And bonus pics of my friend Danielle, borrowing a costume from years past.



1 comment:

angldst said...

You look all bl00 and Cute! :D I pulled together a mishmash of things from my closet to wear to a friend's party for Saturday. I wore the overdress from my Tim Burton's BoPeep outfit over my black & pink corset and Retroscope long gothic lolita bustle skirt. Somehow, it all worked. Instant genre-bending costume.

*hugs&love*

-d